Scholarships and Financial Aid
CANR/RHSA Scholarship Application
The CANR/RHSA Scholarship Application for the 2012-2013 academic year is now available.
**Deadline for submission of application: January 31, 2012**
Please follow the instructions below very carefully:
- Access the 2012-2013 Scholarship Application (see link above).
- The application is a fillable Microsoft Word document and MUST BE TYPED.
- Students may attach a resume. PLEASE NOTE: Students attaching a resume must still complete sections I – IX of the application and sign completed application for it to be considered.
- THREE TYPED COPIES of the completed application must be delivered to the WB Young Building, Room 211 or mailed to: UConn, Academic Programs CANR/RHSA, 1376 Storrs Road, Unit 4090, Storrs, CT 06269-4090 to be received by JANUARY 31st. Emailed copies will not be accepted.
Eligibility and Other Important Information:
- YOU MUST BE A FULL-TIME CANR/RHSA STUDENT DURING 2012-2013 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN AWARD.
- You must complete the entire application and sign your name to be considered.
- This application is for awards to be made during the 2012-2013 school year.
- By submitting this application you grant permission to the University of Connecticut to release information pertaining to your academic standing and qualifications for scholarships and awards to any individual or organization that maintains an authorized scholarship or award at the University for which you may be eligible.
- You will be notified by mail if you are selected to receive a scholarship.
Questions can be directed to the Office of Academic Programs by phone
(860-486-2919) or in person (W.B. Young Room 211) ONLY. Office hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday.