Scholarships and Financial Aid
Click here to view a list of available scholarships and awards.
2014-2015 CAHNR/RHSA Undergraduate Scholarship Application
The CAHNR/RHSA Scholarship Application for the 2014-2015 academic year is now past. Please check back in early January for the 2015-2016 Scholarship application.
Please follow the instructions below very carefully:
- Access the 2014-2015 Scholarship Application (link not available).
- Students may attach a resume. PLEASE NOTE: Students attaching a resume must still complete all sections of the application to be considered.
- The completed application must be submitted by February 15th.
Eligibility and Other Important Information:
- YOU MUST BE A FULL-TIME CAHNR/RHSA STUDENT DURING 2014-2015 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN AWARD.
- You must complete the entire application and submit to be considered.
- This application is for awards to be made during the 2014-2015 school year.
- By submitting this application you grant permission to the University of Connecticut to release information pertaining to your academic standing and qualifications for scholarships and awards to any individual or organization that maintains an authorized scholarship or award at the University for which you may be eligible.
- You will be notified by mail if you are selected to receive a scholarship.
Questions can be directed to the Office of Academic Programs by phone (860-486-2919) or in person (W.B. Young, Room 206) ONLY. Office hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday.